P311: Woody Christmas
TP102: Gold Tinsel
DCP1006: Fitted Frames Set B
My Colors Cardstock: Evergreen
Zig Clean Color Markers: 010, 022, 034, 038, 044, 051, 062, 065, 068, 072, 090, 091, 095, 260, 302, 400
Imagine: Summer Sky and Rich Cocoa Memento Ink, Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, VersaMarker, Sponge Dauber
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Ranger: Water Brush
Kukoyo Dot Runner
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
2. Color the image using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed. Use a water brush as needed.
3. Using the VersaMarker, apply dots to the ornaments on the wreath and garland and heat emboss with Gold Tinsel.
4. Die cut the colored image with the Large "P" Fitted Frame.
5. Ink the edges of the die cut image with Summer Sky Memento.
6. Die cut a piece of Evergreen Cardstock using the Small "R" Fitted Frame.
7. Create the card base out of Kraft Cardstock, cut to the size of 5 1/2" x 8."
8. Using a sponge dauber, ink the edges of the card base in a circular motion, beginning off the edge of the card and working in, with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink.
9. Using the Rich Cocoa Ink again, apply color directly from the pad to the very edge of the card base, keeping the line thin.
10. Adhere the two die cut layers to the card base.
Below is the rest of the Design Team that is posting today. Please be sure to leave them some love, and to check out the Stampendous Blog for more tree-mendous projects. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!